Thursday, February 27, 2020

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges #161

We have a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.

The Theme for Challenge 161 is Anything Goes

If you like to play along and join us in the fun, hop over to Scrapping4funChallenges.

Our lovely Sponsors  are

Image may contain: possible text that says 'LeAnn's World 101 Fun, sweet and cheerfal digi S from) my World to yours.'

Image may contain: text


I received this lovely Digi image called " Mousie Munch set" to work with from Ikesart for my DT Creation.




Card Recipe:

Mousie Munch set digital image from Ikesart

dies
black and grey  Card stock
copics:
yellow - Y28
greys - C5, C3, C2, C1
N3, N1

A closer peek at my colored image:




Don't forget to join in the fun at Scrapping4funChallenges.


Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!!!!!



1 comment:

ike said...

Such a super card. Awesome colouring - especially the toaster :-D
Thank you for using my image. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog