Wednesday, February 12, 2020

ScraPerfect Valentine card

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm here to share a cute Valentine card that I made using some of the ScraPerfect products.  




   I die cut out all the pieces that I needed for the Monkey. Using the  Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap, I assembled the Monkey.  I used the Embellie Gellie to help with placing the smaller pieces.  




For the vines, I cut out the die cuts out of different shades of green card stock.




I started out with my card base of 6x6.  Then I layered some kraft cardstock (5 7/8 square) on top of that. On top of the kraft, I layered some white card stock (5 5/8 square). Then I began to assemble the card by placing the vines where I wanted them using the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap.




Next I attach the sentiment in the lower right hand corner.




Next I attach the Monkey using the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap.

And finally add the heart.





ScraPerfect Products Used:








Embellie-Gellie1-225x225




Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:






No comments: