Tuesday, March 24, 2020

ATSM #382: Make Your Mark



Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week we are playing Make Your Mark. For this challenge, you can create anything you like as long as you use something to make a mark. Feel free to use pencils, pens, markers, chalks, crayons, paints, stains, inks ... whatever takes your fancy.

Here's my card using Lots of Love from CC Designs colored with Copic markers ( list below):



I stamped my image onto some white card stock and colored it in using copics.  I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some black and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I then used another die to cut out the bow.  I attached it and added some pearls to finish off my card.


A closer peek at the colored image:


copics used:

browns - E37, E35, E33, E31
E25, E23, E21
greys - C5, C3, C2, C1
reds - R35
Greens - YG67, YG63, YG61


Now it's your turn to link up your project for the Make Your Mark challenge. There are so many colouring media to choose from. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.




4 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute image, Dawn and your colouring is awesome!
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Ina G said...

Simply gorgeous and adorable bear Dawn Amazing colouring. Love that background.

Izzy Scrap said...

Such an adorable card, Dawn ! Love this cute image and your colouring is amazing. Gorgeous design. Stay safe at home !

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is absolutely adorable card, Dawn. That bear is so cute. Love how you had added colours-at teens and frame.