Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner #205

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #205 - Add flowers


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.


The sponsor for this challenge is:


Digi Doodle Studios
Prize ~ 3 Digi Stamps

Here is my project using  Using:  Briar Berry Spry Fairy



I colored the image using copics. I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered somepink and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6. I then layered some designer cardstock on my card front.  I then added a strip of layered card stock across the bottom of the card.  I added  my matted image and then added a couple paper flowers. 

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:




copics used:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
blues - BG05. BG02, BG000
pinks - RV06, RV04, RV02
browns -  E43
oranges - YR68, YR65, YR61



Hope you enjoyed your visit.....


No comments: