Friday, March 6, 2020

Outlawz Festive Fridays

Friday has arrived! And so has a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. Here is my DT card using an image by  Beccy's Place, our sponsor this month.  Our themes this week are Birthday, St Patricks Day, Anniversay/Wedding, Christmas!


Here's my card :



I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some pink and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I cut a strip of designer card stock and layered it onto some pink card stock.  I attached it to my card base.  I then attached my matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls to finish it off.

Copics used:
pinks - R83
yellows - Y11
Greys - C5, C3, C1


Check out the The Outlawz Challenges Fan Facebook page for some more inspiration.



No comments: