Thursday, March 12, 2020

ScraPerfect Thanks Card

  Hello My Friends,

I am here today to share a Thanks card that I made using some of the ScraPerfect Products.




Using some dies, I cut out all the pieces I needed for my card.


Using the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap, I applied some BGE to the back of the green cut out.  I then attached it to the yellow card stock. I also applied some of the BGE glue to the back of the pink cut out and attached that on top of the green cut out. 

   


I then applied some of the BGE glue to the back of the sentiment and attached it to the green outline. 


Once that was done, I attached the yellow card stock to my card base using some foam.  I applied BGE to the back of the foam. I then attached the sentiment to the card front using some of the BGE. (forgot to take a photo).



Once the card was done, I decided to add some dew drops to the center of the squares. I applied some of the BGE to the spots where I wanted to add the dew drops.


I used the Embellie Gellie to pick up the dew drops.  This tool makes picking up small items easy and to place them where you want them.


Here is the finished card with all the dew drops.....



ScraPerfect Products Used:





Embellie-Gellie1-225x225


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'll be back soon with another project to share!!




* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:









1 comment:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, awesome die cuts, hugs, Lori m