Friday, March 20, 2020

Outlawz Festive Fridays

Friday has arrived! And so has a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. Here is my DT card using an image by  Beccy's Place, our sponsor this month.  Our themes this week are Birthday, Get Well, Easter/Spring, Christmas, Anything Goes!


Here's my card :



I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some purple and yellow card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I cut different size  strips of  card stock and layered them.  I attached it to my card base.  I then attached my matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls to finish it off.

A closer peek at my colored image:



Copics used:
purples - V09, V06, V04
yellows - Y15, Y13, Y11
Greens - YG67, YG63, YG61
browns - E25



Check out the The Outlawz Challenges Fan Facebook page for some more inspiration.


No comments: