Friday, March 20, 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie Fairytale and little Friends

Hello All, 

I'm super excited to be sharing with you my shaped card. I used the adorable  " Winnie Fairytale Little Friends " from Polkadoodles




For my card I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut it out. I used a die to cut out my card base out of yellow card stock.  I then used a smaller die to cut some digital papers from Winnie Celebrations 1 papers 1.  I then attached the  image. I added a bow and pearls to finish off the card. 

Here's a closer look at the colored image:





copics used:
skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
blues - BG01
yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11


I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:





Happy Crafting!!!


No comments: