Monday, March 14, 2011

Class Act Stamps

I have my 2nd project that I've done
a little bit late, but am still dealing with some
problems with the new medication.

My card today uses "Hannah from Holland"
which is in the Dolls of the World Series from

My stamp is stamped onto Cryogen White 
card stock and colored in with my copics. 
I created a "frame" using my 
Cuttlebug embossing plus folder called "Brocade Window".
I used my sponge daubers and while the paper was 
still in the embossing folder, I lifted the flap and sponged
green and pink memento ink onto my design.
I then attached my stamped image behind the cut out
window, and then added some ribbon to the bottom.
And attached the whole thing onto my pink card. 

Check out The Class Act website to see all their
great stamps.  Also check out the blog for some
great inspiration from the Design Team.


 
Project Recipe:
Stamps: Class Act Dolls of the World Hannah from Holland
Paper: Bazzill, Cryogen Iridescent White
Copics:
Accessories: ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Brocade Window folder

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This turned out really lovely! I love the colours.
Sue Allen
aka Mrs Noofy

Oma said...

Very nice Dawn, I really like this card.