Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Stamping Boutique Digi Day At PCP

 Today was The Stamping Boutique Digi Day
at PCP.  I was a bit late today, but I did get a 
card done for the Challenge #3.
If you want to check it out the details of the 
challenge, go HERE.


I used the Horseshoe image from The Stamping Boutique.
I printed out my image onto Cryogen White Card Stock
and colored it with my Copic Spica glitter pens. 
I wanted to make it kinda sparkly.

My card is pretty simple, at least for me, usually I 
add lots of embellies, but I'm still  not feeling 100%
yet with the new meds.  Hopefully, I'll be back
to my usual self and will have my crafting MOJO
back.

Here's a closer look at my colored image:

 Thanks for taking a look at my creation. I do
to see more great creations using these great images.



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

No comments: