Sunday, March 20, 2011

Class Act Stamps

I'm a bit behind this past week on my postings,
I am posting my 3rd card for The Class Act Stamps.
I have used the Dutch Accessories .
I had a thought about creating a card looking like it was
pictures that were taken from a camera, so my card
is based on a film strip in black and white, but with a
little bit of red added to give it just a touch of 
color.
 Well how'd it turn out??? 
I'm thinking it is almost what I was thinking of, but I'll give
it another try.... 

Here's a closer look at my film strip:

Stop by the Class Act's blog to check out all the
other creations by the Class Act Design Team. 
Let me know what you think of my card today.... 
I love reading all the comments that are left for me. They 
each mean so much to me, so Thanks for those that
do leave comments. 



 Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this turned of very well! Fabulous in fact. Really a great idea.
Sue Allen

Oma said...

I like it Dawn, very nice! I just got some of the Dutch stamps from Class Act. I'm Dutch so her stamps really appealed to me.