Monday, March 7, 2011

The Stamping Boutique One Stop Hop Card

Hope you all had fun this past weekend on trying
to guess which creation belonged to whom.
So today I will reveal my wonderful creation for you 
all to see.


I used 2 different digital images that are available 
At The Stamping Boutique store. 
They are Circus background and AJ The Clown.
The images were printed onto Cryogen White Card Stock
and colored with my Copics.

Here's a closeup of my images:

You can't see it to well in the pictures, but AJ
the Clown is cut out and popped up. 

One last look at my creation for The Stamping Boutique:

Aren't these the cutest images.  Go check out
great digital images, they also have some in
rubber.





Project Recipe:
Stamps: TSB Circus Background and AJ The Clown digital images
Paper: scraps from my stash
Copics: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18, R24, E37, E35, E33, BG72, B01, G07, G20, YG63, YG67, E44, E43, E42, E41
Accessories: Spellbinders border die


Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. TFS.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring and I love your choice of paper!! That was a fun/interesting hop!