Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet Stamps Easter Challenge

It is Tuesday and that means it is time for a new
challenge at Sweet Stamps.  The challenge
for this week is Easter.  


My card today uses the Tulip Bunny stamp.
I also used a new die called English Tea
Party Doily Die from Cheery Lynn Designs.
This is an awesome die.  I love being able to make
doilies in any color that I want.

Here is closeup of the doily and tulip Bunny:
Tulip Bunny is stamped onto cryogen Iridescent White
card stock and colored with copics.  
My doily is cut from a light blue green paper.
My main cardstock base is a light yellow.  I 
really like this color combo. 

I added some corner cutouts to finish off my card.
This is a pretty simple card for me, and no ribbon 
or bows....

Please join us over at Sweet Stamps blog for all
the fun.  Check out the challenge details and join us.
Can't wait to everyone's creations.....



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Stamps Tulip Bunny
Paper:  American Crafts light yellow and light blue/green
Copics: R20, C3, C2, C1, C0, C00, YG67, YG63, G20, Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11
Accessories: Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily Die

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

7 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I like the colors too. The bunny is sweet sitting on the doily! Great job!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Dawn, the coloring on the bunny is beautiful and the simplicity of the card really highlights the bunny.

Dawnll said...

Love your bunny- just adorable with the handful of flowers. He looks so lifelike.
I also love this doily die- aren't these the best?

Mary Frances said...

Dawn, this card is beautiful! I love the way you colored the bunny. And the use of that die to make the doily. Now I just have to get one! :). Hugsxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Amazing coloring on the bunny, so cute!! Love the added doily! Beautiful card!

Tamara Morton said...

What a sweet and cute bunny! I love the doily and your colouring is amazing
Hugs
Tamara

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

The doily is so pretty. I like how you cut out the bunny! Great color combo.