Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You

Meljen's Designs is releasing some new digital images
today.  They are really cute, so be sure to go to
Whimsy Stamps store and check them out. 


I used the digital image called "Cuddle Bun Buddies".
I have been having fun making easel cards, so today's card is also
an easel card.  I used the colors Pink and Blue, as I was
going for a card for a child, and well I like how it turned out.  
I've been trying to not use alot of designer papers on some of my cards
as I don't want the designs of the papers to take away from the images.
My image is printed onto Cryogen Iridescent Card stock
and colored in with my copics.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch called Arch Lattice
to create my layered borders on the front of the card
and also on the inside of the card. 
I added ribbon and a bow to finish it off. 

 On the front of the card I added a sentiment
from the Love Bunnies Sentiments from Raindrop
Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps.  I thought 
this was a perfect sentiment for my card. 
Hope you like my creation for today. Please check out the 
rest of the Design Team to see what they have created.


Challenges Entered:
DYSU Challenge Blog - Add a Bow

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Meljen's Designs Cuddle Bun Bunnies digital image, Raindrop Echo Designs Love Bunnies Sentiments
Paper: American Crafts cardstock in pink and blue
Copics: E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, B12, B14, B16, R81, R83, R85
Accessories: ribbon, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch

Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh such soft and pretty pastel colors!! LOVE the images and your creative easel design!! Very sweet!!HUGS

Miranda said...

wow this is awesome Dawn, so very cute just love it
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

I love the colorcombo and the image is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Jo said...

This is so sweet! Thanks so much for sharing your creations with DYSU this week! It’s been great fun checking out your work on your blog!