Friday, August 24, 2012

Christmas Panda's

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


 I used a stamp from the Mulberry Woods Christmas called "Winter Wonderland". Check out this really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:

I stamped my image 2 times and colored both using the Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....

I then fussy cut out the panda's and the trees from one of my colored images and popped them up on top of the other colored image to give it a bit of dimension.  I added some border strips and a bunch of black pearls.  My sentiment is from the "Christmas Wishes" stamp set, also from Mulberry Woods.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:

After I created my card, my mind went back to when I was watching the Ultimate  Advanced Techniques DVD.  I really wanted to try to make a hinged box that Sara shows on the DVD.  It uses the Boxer that attaches to the Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool. All the directions to create this type of box and others are on the DVD.

Here are a few pictures of my box:


















 And finally one that shows how it opens:


 Such an awesome creation to give to someone.  You can add something special inside the box for that someone.

Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

1 comment:

sharon g said...

How cute. The pandas remind me of my parents' new puppy. They called him Andy (Panda) after the old cartoon. He really looks like Andy Panda. Good job on the box.