Friday, August 3, 2012

Yum Yum.....

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


I used a stamp from the new Morehead line. Check out this really cute selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


My card is very simple today.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:

These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....    I used my dies to cut out my colored image.  I used my CleverCut 5-in-1 Paper Trimmer to create the slight scalloped edges on my border pieces. I also used my Ultimate Tool  for  scoring my card base.  These are great tools that comes in real handy with so many uses. For the finishing touch, I added a few buttons.



 See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments: