Friday, August 17, 2012

Poppets xmas

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


 I used a stamp from the new Poppets line. Check out this really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


My card is very simple today.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.
These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....  I went for a soft look instead of the bright xmas colors.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:



    I used my dies to cut out my colored image.  I used my CleverCut 5-in-1 Paper Trimmer to cut my card base and my Ultimate Tool  for scoring my card base.  These are great tools that comes in real handy with so many uses. For the finishing touch, I added a few pearls and some ribbon and a bow.


 See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!




No comments: