Saturday, August 18, 2012

Inky Impressions Inspirational Post

Hi there! Today is my last Inky Inspirational post as guest designer for Inky Impressions.
I am so very happy that I had the great opportunity to work with some very talented designers as well as some really awesome stamps. Thanks Inky Impressions!!!!!!




For my project, I used the Inky Impressions rubber stamp called "Angelica's Bunny Hugs", which is available in the Inky Impressions Store that I colored using Copic markers. 
A  closer look at my colored image: 


I used some Purple pearls and a daisy flower charm, also from Inky Impressions Store. I added some ribbon and a bow to finish off my card.  Hope this has inspired you to dig out those Inky Impressions stamps and get a creating........




Be sure to visit the Inky Impressions Store to see all the wonderful stamps and digi's.  

Also check out the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see the challenges, see what fabulous prizes are being offered and to see all the inspiration from the Desgn Team. 
 

Thanks for stopping By,

No comments: