Saturday, August 4, 2012

Inky Impressions Inspirational Post

Hi there! Dawn here today to let you know that  I have the honor of being a Guest Designer at Inky Impressions for July and August. I am so excited to have this great opportunity.  Thanks so much INKY IMPRESSIONS. 




 For my project, I used the Inky Impressions rubber stamp called "Hazel Baking Cookies", which is available in the Inky Impressions Store that I colored using Copic markers. 

A  closer look at my colored image: 


For my card today, I made a multi fold card.  Here is a picture of my finished card:

To make this folded card, I used a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.   I scored it lengthwise in half at 4 1/4. I then turned my paper and butted the 8 1/2 side to the left of my scoring board and scored at 2 3/4 inches.  I flipped my card around and scored at 2 3/4 on the other side. I cut out the two side rectangles created by the score marks on the top half only.

Here's a picture of what this should look like:




Then you decorate as you please......  Here's a picture of the sides folded in:



And one more of the finished card:


Be sure to visit the Inky Impressions Store to see all the wonderful stamps and digi's.  

Also check out the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see the challenges, see what fabulous prizes are being offered and to see all the inspiration from the Desgn Team. 


Challenges Entered:

Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything goes for August





Thanks for stopping By,


5 comments:

Brenda said...

An adorable card. Love the folds and your coloring is awesome.

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Dawn,love the colours and your design is beautiful with all those folds.
Thank you for joining us over at Catch the Bug.
Hugs Linda

Becky G said...

What an adorable card! I love the folds! So glad you joined us in this weeks anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug!

:)Becky G

Lori said...

That is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love the image and the coloring. The way you've done the inside is amazing too. Thanks for entering the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
Lori

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along at catch the bug this week.