Thursday, August 16, 2012

Totally Stampalicious August Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the 
AUGUST  NEW RELEASE and BLOG HOP!
We have FOUR BRAND NEW STAMP SETS from our fabulous Bugaboo line by artist 
AVAILABLE NOW
at
As always we'll be giving away PRIZES as well to THREE lucky Hoppers!!!
1st Prize - All 4 New Sets
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certficate
3rd Prize - $5 Gift Certificate
All you have to do is Hop along with us and leave your comments along the way and maybe
YOU could be a WINNER!!!!

So are you ready to see the latest and greatest?!!! You're not going to be able to resist these!!!

You should have arrived here from Kendra's blog, if not you may want to go back to the beginning so you don't miss any of the awesome creations.

I used "Crabby Cathy" on my card today.  I stamped her and colored her using copics.  I created my background paper myself by doing a bit of sponging of 2 colors.  I did a tutorial on another post HERE.  I added some ribbon and a couple of bows and a sentiment.  Hope you enjoy the hop!!!!!

Now it's time to hop on over to the incredibly talented designer, Lori, to see what AWESOME-NESS she has for us!! 
 

Here is the entire line-up in case there are any glitches along the way!!





  Thanks for hopping by,



28 comments:

Sue T said...

So cute Dawn, love the coffee gal and your bows~

Kathy S. said...


Very cute card! I really like your sponged background.

Cheri said...

Totally cute, card!!! Just wanted to stop by and say I'll miss you at RI and it was great being on the team with you. Big hugs!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving the ribbon elements and the fab colors on this delight of a card

Mian said...

Such a cute card! Love the bows.

Hugs Mian

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

She's a cutie!!!

Helen Dooley said...

Lovin the card. Great color choice. Go Pack! Loving the hop,

CASTOWNE said...

Crabby people don't usually bring smiles to people's faces, but "Crabby Cathy Coffee" will. Love your card.

Judy said...

This card is so cute.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh that background is AWESOME Dawn!!! Fabulous creation!!!!!!

Lori Turner said...

Morning, Dawn! Love the handmade background but I especially love those 2 yummy bows! :) WTG!

Leanne said...

Wow, love the bows, nice touch. Colors are wonderful, Cathy makes me think it is me...hahaha! Cheers!

Caryn S said...

Love the Crabby Cathy card, but now I am dying to know which sentiment you went with on the inside!

sharon g said...

The sun is really bothering her eyes, and the green is too bright--she's squinting. What a cute idea to use the colors and patterns to go with her expression, and need to go back to bed!

Bonnie said...

Fun card, like the green & yellow color combo!

Lillian Child said...

Adore the double green bows! Sweet card!

Kendra said...

Love those coffee sentiment! Great card!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I too love the background and the color choice. TFS

Stephanie said...

Fantastic card.

Krisha said...

Cute card and love the green and yellow together

An'Jenic G. said...

Lovely card! You used my favorite color yellow and the two ribbons are perfect. TFS AJ-

Di said...

Cute card. Love your sponged background!

Patty said...

Darling card...that Crabby Cathy is too funny!! Great idea for making your on background! Going to check out the tutorial after I finish the hop!

Patty
hapscrappy.blogspot.com

Tammy V said...

I love the colors on this card (probably because I am a Packer fan)! I love you you mixed pretty with funny!

Dawnkniest said...

I love the background and the use if the ribbons. I do need to use more ribbons myself. Thanks for inspiring me.

Bonnie said...

O I love your colours and Crabby Cathy is the sweetest!

wendy said...

cute card, great bows too

Virgo5 said...

This is awesome Dawn, I love the background!