Friday, August 31, 2012

Just For You

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:



 I used a stamp from the Strawberry Kisses Christmas Collection called "Just For You". Check out the really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


I made a criss cross pocket card, the directions can be found HERE.  I, of course modified the directions so I could make a 6x6 square card.

I stamped my image 2 times and colored both using the Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors..... Colors used: DR7, DR4, DR2, DG3, IG1, IG2, EB1, EB2, EB5.

I then fussy cut out the bottom present, the dog and the bow from the middle present and popped them up on top of the other colored image to give it a bit of dimension. I used the Argyle embossing folder from Darice to give my red cardstock some texture.  After I assembled my card, I decided to add a bit of sparkle to one of the presents, so I used some Moon Dust.


Here's a closer peek at my colored image:


Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


2 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a cute and adorable card - and love the design and style of card. TFS

Brenda said...

What a cute little pocket card