Monday, August 20, 2012

Totally Stampalicious CAS Challenge

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge. The challenge for this week is a to create a  CAS card. Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "Cheerleading Brat" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:



Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *  Leanne  *
*  Bonnie  *  Diane  *
 




HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!



3 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Dawn I love your CAS with the Cheerleading Brat!! I think the card is beautiful just as it is with great colors!!

Leanne said...

Oh wow, she is cute, love the paper, nice bow! Very cool!

Virgo5 said...

Oh she looks fabulous, love the bow!