Friday, October 12, 2012

A Christmas Wish

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Mulberry Woods Christmas called "Winter Wonderland". Check out this really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


 I stamped my image 2 times and colored both using the Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors..... I used one of my dies and cut out one of the colored images. I used IG10, IG8, IG6, GG2, DG3, GB10 to color my images.



I then fussy cut out the one of the panda's from one of my colored images and popped them up on top of the other colored image to give it a bit of dimension.  I added some ribbon and a bow.  My sentiment is also from this stamp set. I attached all to the card base that was embossed with a 6x6 Diesire Regal Frame embossing folder.  For the final touch, I added some Stickles to make the snow sparkly.


Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an adorable little panda image. Don't think I've ever seen Pandas as a Christmas image. Love the dry embossed background behind also. Great job, Dawn

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fabulous card - love the pandas and that you have maintained this black and white theme for your card. TFS

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, what a lovely blend of too-cute and very elegant! Darling little pandas, gorgeous bow, and wonderful layering. I especially like the what you've layered the tag for the greeting. Soooo pretty!

Brenda said...

What a sweet image - love the black and white and also how you popped out the sentiment layer

Anne Temple said...

What a cute image and adorable Christmas card.

April said...

So cute and pretty! I love the bow!

E. Marie said...

Love this card. The image is adorable and I really like how you popped up the different dies.