Monday, October 29, 2012

Thank You

Today, I have a project for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team.  My project today uses the
 Oak & Maple Leaf Clear Stamps Set 2  and the Oak and Maple Leaf die. Take a peek at the new stamps that are in the store right now!!!!

Here is my project:

I altered a magnetic board for my project today.  I covered the backing with some brown CS and glued it to the board.  I then attached the magnetic sheet over the covered back.  I cut out some maple and oak leaves using the Oak and Maple Leaf die.  I used one of the stamps from the Oak & Maple leaf stamp set 2 and stamped them on the leaves.  I added some magnets to the back of the 2 Oak leaves.  I also added some pearls around the edges to give it a bit more BLING.


 Until Next time,  Happy Stamping!!!!!


5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

A very unique project, Dawn! And lovely colors, too!

Anne Temple said...

How fun and creative!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 10 mg strong - diazepam online sales

Anonymous said...

xanax xanax and alcohol together - xanax for anxiety