Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!  I am here today on this fabulous Friday, to show you some more inspiration using the new "Toreads" stamps.  I used "Sky" and a sentiment "Hello". 



My card today is a very simple card.  I cut my card base to 6 x 6.  I stamped my image onto Premium White Card Stock  and colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used one of my dies to cut out my colored image and for the mats behind them.

A closer peek at my colored image:



Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

Don't forget about the challenge going on at the Challenge Blog of Fall colors.  So get out those Crafter's Companion products and let's see what you can do with this challenge!!!

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a cute little image and I love that die cut!

Anne Temple said...

What a cutie. Love your coloring. (He looks like he could be used for a St. Patrick's Day project too.) I agree with Shona too - those dies are fabulous. Who makes them?

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My Goodness Dawn, this is just stunning - I love these little images and your layers are fabulous.

I have something on my blog for you - please check it out.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-award-thank-you.html

E. Marie said...

What an adorable image. Your coloring is wonderful. Might need some hints since I am just learning to use my markers.