Monday, October 15, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Christmas

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge. The challenge for this week is "Christmas". Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I used "" for my card.  I colored the image with copics. 

Here is my card for today's challenge:



Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicious Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *    Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *   Leanne  *
*  Bonnie  *  Diane  *
 


HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!


5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fabulous card I love the colours and the cute image. And WOW beautiful bow. TFS

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, what a sweet card! Such soft colors for Christmas, but very festive! How did you come up with those colors? I LOVE them! Perfect. Feels like a party. Your image looks great.

E. Marie said...

Very cute card. Don't you just love their adorable images. Great coloring!!

Cheryl B said...

Its so pretty! Love the colors and the bow and the coloring!

Brenda said...

Fun and adorable. Love he ribbon