Friday, October 26, 2012

Mulberry Woods Love You

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Mulberry Woods Everyday Collection called "Mulberry Wood Love You" stamp set. Check out this really great selection of stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:

I stamped my image onto Premium white CS and colored it in using my wonderful Spectrum Noir markers. I used IG3, IG2, IG1, PP1, PL1, PL2, LG3, EB2, GB8, GB10 to color my image.  I used an dot embossing folder to give my brown CS a bit of texture and then added some ribbon and a bow and some pearls in the corners.

 
Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a sweet card - I love the image. TFS

Anne Temple said...

This is such a sweet card. Love your colors and the image is adorable.

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, very sweetly colored, Dawn! Cute card.

E. Marie said...

Adorable card!!!

April said...

So cute and sweet! You did a wonderful job on this!