Monday, October 22, 2012

Thinking of You

Today I have a card for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team.  I am still excited for this awesome opportunity.  Thanks so much Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!!!!   My card today uses the
 Oak & Maple Leaf Clear Stamps Set 2  and the Oak and Maple Leaf die. Take a peek at the new stamps that are in the store right now!!!!

Here is my card:




My card base is 6 x 6.  I used the Maple and Oak Leaf die and cut out 6 Oak leaves. I then took the Oak Leaf clear stamp and stamped my image onto each leaf using some Shades Dye ink in Royal Orchid.  I cut out 1 maple leaf and stamped my sentiment onto it.  I arranged my Oak leaves to look like a flower and added the maple leaf in the bottom right corner.  I also added a few pearls in the corners and for the center of my flower....

Here are a couple of closer peeks at parts of my card:



 Until Next time,  Happy Stamping!!!!!


9 comments:

Lucy Chesna said...

beautiful card

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the monochromatic look. Simply stunning.

Donna Ellis said...

Great Leaf Image! Love that you have done the "star/flower" shape. Very pretty!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a beautiful card - TFS

Brenda said...

What a fun way to "repurpose" images!!!

christi said...

cute cas card. love the color too.

Anne Temple said...

Love the color scheme. The image really pops as does the design inside the image. Beautiful.

Jessica Pascarella said...

what a creative card! Great colors!

E. Marie said...

This came out so beautiful!!