Monday, October 8, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Thank You

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge. The challenge for this week is "Thank You". Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I used "balloon girl" for my card.  I colored the image with copics. 

Here is my card for today's challenge:

Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicious Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *    Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *   Leanne  *
*  Bonnie  *  Diane  *
 


HAPPY STAMPING!!!!!

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cute image, and I love the lime and pink color combo!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such an adorable image and wonderful colours. TFS

Donna Ellis said...

how colorfully cute! I especially like the rick rack going up the the side, Dawn.

Anne Temple said...

Great color combo and such a cute image. Love the added rick-rack.

Leanne said...

Nice green, I like the rick~rack ribbon and the image so cute...great job!

Brenda said...

Lime & Pink are two of my favorite colors!!! Very cute.

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, love the green!

E. Marie said...

Very bright and cheery!! Your image is so cute!!