Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Foliage

Today, I have a few cards that I made using one of the new stamp sets that are now available at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  

I used the " Holly Bunch  " stamp on this card. I stamped my image onto white CS and colored it in using Copics.  For all the specific details of what products I used and how I made my card can be found HERE

For my second card, I used the " Large Poinsettia " stamp. The specific details of how I made my card and what products I used can be found HERE.


Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge. See you tomorrow with some more inspiration using another new stamp set, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!



8 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Another couple of beautiful cards Dawn - love the designs. Not sure if you saw my earlier comments but I have something on my blog for you. Please go check it out:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-award-thank-you.html

Anne Temple said...

BOth of these are gorgeous!! Love how you colored/shaded the poinsettia and the holly leaves.

Brenda said...

Love the softness of the holly and fabulous layering and coloring on the poinsettia card!

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, how pretty your cards are. So elegant, and rich with deep coloring, and lovely design elements. Thanks for showing off the new releases!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love what you did with this new stamp set. The coloring on the poinsettia one is just stunning.

Gen said...

WOW! Love the poinsettia card...simply stunning!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards...again using the Crystal Ice...really must try that:)

E. Marie said...

Stunning cards. Your poinsettia is amazing!!