Monday, October 1, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Anything Goes

Today's Challenge was supposed to introduce a few new Halloween Stamps, but the stamps didn't get here in time for us to use them.  So look for some new Halloween Stamps next year.  But I was told I could use the card that I already had made.  I used a digital image from Bugaboo called Bobblehead Witch, this is the digital version of one of the stamps.  So here it is:


I created a pocket card today.  Here is a picture of the inside:

To make this card you need a piece of cardstock that is 6 x 12 and you need to score it at 3 1/2 and again at 7 1/2.  You fold both score lines in ward.  On the shorter side, you want to make a diagonal cut, but not all the way to the bottom.  You then want to put sticky tape along the bottom and again along the short side and stick to the back of the card to create your pocket.  On the edge of the front of the card, I used a border punch to create a punched border, you can also leave this straight if you would like.  I just wished I had some Halloween punches, unfortunately I don't, so I used a doily lace punch.  I also used the same punch and created another strip which I layered on top of the front of the card. I added some ribbon and a bow, then I attached my cut out colored image and sentiment.

Hope you will give it a try, it was a fun card to make. 


Until next Monday, Happy Stamping!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

So cute and great paper choices.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous card - love that little image and great fun sentiment. TFS

Brenda said...

Love that little witch!!! and...the beautiful border too.