Monday, October 15, 2012

Witching You

Today I have my first card for the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team.  I am excited for this awesome opportunity.  Thanks so much Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!!!!   My card today uses the
Fall Scalloped Ovals 2 stamp set  and the Scalloped Ovals die. Take a peek at the new stamps that are in the store right now!!!!

Here is my card:




My card is pretty simple today.  Card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Then I used some purple for the back layer, and some orange for the layer on top of that and finally my top layer is some DP that I had in my stash.  I added some orange web ribbon with a bit of purple ribbon layered on top and a pretty bow made from the orange web ribbon with a sparkly brad holding it together. To create my Scalloped Oval, I used my die cut machine and cut out the die using some white card stock.  I then put the stamp onto my block and stamped the oval frame and then stamped the sentiment at an angle inside the Oval frame.  I added my stamped scalloped Oval using some pop dots and finally I added 2 brads to the top corners.  Hope you like it!!!!!



Until Next time,  Happy Stamping!!!!!

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Dawn, this is a lovely card! That webbed ribbon is awesome - creating such texture! Very rich colors. And the Prickly Pear image is really great! I like how it fits perfectly over the oval die cut! It's a wonderful card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I like that the image is left uncolored. The background paper and the webbed bow are just the perfect backdrop.

Anne Temple said...

Congrats on your new team. Your first card for them is so cute. Love the fun spider-web like bow.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous ribbong, great papers and love the image. Congrats on your new DT. TFS

Unknown said...

This is really cute Dawn!

Jenn

E. Marie said...

Very cute. Love the background paper you used and your bow is perfect for this.

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn,
Love the card. Leaving the oval the only white item on there REALLY makes it it pop. Fun and different.

Lucy Chesna said...

love the design of the card

Jessica Pascarella said...

Great card! That lacey ribbon is a wondeful touch!

Brenda said...

Fun card and the ribbon is awesome