Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Harvest

Today, I have a few cards that I made using one of the new stamp sets that are now available at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  

I used the " Basket of Apples " stamp on this card. I stamped my image onto white CS and colored it in using Copics.  For all the specific details of what products I used and how I made my card can be found HERE

For my second card, I used the "Pumpkin Patch " stamp. The specific details of how I made my card and what products I used can be found HERE.


Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge. See you tomorrow with some more inspiration using another new stamp set, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!



7 comments:

Cheryl B said...

Both are beautiful cards! Love the glitter on the pumpkin card.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Two wonderful cards, I love the ribbon on the first one. TFS

Karalee said...

Dawn, two very beautiful cards. I especially like your oversized pumpkin postage stamp. Very clever!

Brenda said...

Love the color combos on both - they're both gorgeous cards with just enough bling!

Barbara Bruder said...

Dawn your two cards are so pretty. That new fall set is really great and I like how your coloring. Ir really sets off the images.

Unknown said...

pretty, pretty!

E. Marie said...

I really love your cards. Fantastic coloring on both images and I love how you used all the die cuts.